For the safety of our customers and staff and to comply with current NSW Government restrictions the following rules must be enforced and are a condition of entry.
- Anyone entering the premises must provide their name and contact details, including a telephone number or email address.
- Operators must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and keep a record of all people entering the premises.
- Capacity must not exceed one customer per 4 square metres
- Bookings can only be to a maximum of 10 people.
- Customers are to maintain physical distancing even when lining up to enter the restaurant.
Please assist us to operate safely by complying with these and all the safety recommendations issued by Government.
Limited Bookings Available – Take Away Available.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Visit us at our new location!
22 PLAYFAIR ST, THE ROCKS
Do you do takeaway?
Yes we do takeaway
Can you BYO?
We are fully licenced and serve beer, wines cocktail and spirits. We don’t do BYO.
Do you have Halal options?
Unfortunately we do not have Halal options on our menu.
Do you have vegan/vegetarian options?
Yes, we do have some options for vegan/vegetarians.
Can we bring a cake?
Yes, you can bring your own cake.