Pancakes On The Rocks is still open for business at all locations, and wants to reassure Birthday Club members, friends and family, that it is taking proactive measures to protect its customers, staff and the community.
Following the latest Government restrictions, Pancakes On The Rocks is limiting gatherings at its restaurants to 100 people by taking bookings. We ask that you book ahead to reserve your table to avoid disappointment.
Pancakes On The Rocks is determined to do what it can to ensure that all restaurants remain a safe place to visit and work. The health of customers, staff and the community is extremely important.
Pancakes On The Rocks has always maintained a high standard of hygiene, however extra precautions are being taken during this time, with the implementation of an even more thorough and regular cleaning program, which includes:
• Extra cleaning of tables, tabletops, railings and common touch areas.
• Hand sanitisers have been placed at all registers.
• As always, we practice the strictest food handling procedures.
• Any staff who display any signs of illness have been instructed to remain at home.
• All employees have received information regarding self-isolation and testing from relevant health authorities.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Pancakes On The Rocks. While all restaurants remain open for business, the option for take-away is also available so you can continue to enjoy our great meals at home.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.